Sunday, June 10, 2012

Week 23

What's Motivating Me This Week?
Last Thursday at Zumba the person behind me came up to me after the workout and told me that I looked good, the instructor also said that I have great legs.

What's Puzzling Me This Week?
I got my Swiss ball blown up this week and have been using it as my office chair.  I don't think it is hard enough though. How full should it be?

What's Bugging Me This Week?
Nothing much - I ate my dagwood dog, had an ice-cream cone and bought lots of fairy floss yesterday, but I'm okay with that! I also did well in the photography sections - husband came runner up for the whole show.  So I'm pretty chuffed with myself.  I do have heaps of marking and report cards to write still... but nothing about my health is bugging me.
 
What's Encouraging Me This Week? 
That I didn't find level 1 of 'Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred' too hard.  I had to stop more than a few times to pull my pants up, I did modify some of the exercises and I did my push ups against a bench. I'll keep doing that a few more weeks, I think, until it really is easy.

What's the Plan?
Workouts in pajamas to encourage me to get out of bed when it's cold.
Wednesday is now my rest day - between two Zumba nights.
Week now starts on the Saturday.



No comments:

Post a Comment