Thursday, August 21, 2014

Make up haul

Australis and a little Hello Kitty haul that I bought from buyinvite.com.


I bought the Hello Kitty eye shadows and pretty eyeliner to go into a Christmas present, they are cute and apparently quite good.

I cracked open that Brush On Mineral Illuminator - but I have no idea how that thing works.  Plus it's huge.  I do get a little bit of product on my hand when I try it, but I guess I'll have to work on that one.

Okay, now onto the actual cracking:


So glad I opened this up to check.  This was also destined for a present. 

The other thing I was perturbed about was the fact that one of my lipsticks had a 'tester' sticker on it.  It doesn't look used at all - perfectly smooth.

So bit of a mixed bag of emotions upon opening this haul :)


No comments:

Post a Comment