Friday, December 14, 2012

Aussie Curves - Pattern Mixing

I started out this week knowing what outfit I wanted to share - but I ended up with 3 pattern mixes so I had plenty to choose from.

I'm on holiday at the moment - living it up in the city! So when I packed I did it with a very limited color palate - I usually pick a colour and throw outfits in that suit that colour scheme with a few good necklaces that would match.

This time I went with black, white and grey.

This was planned outfit to share and is what I wore last night to the Blondie concert - which was pretty awesome.

Top - Made by me
Jeans - Autograph
Necklace - Bardot
Boots - Soles


The rest are bonus outfits and not part of the challenge because the were accidental!

I found this awesome vest coverall thing in sale at Myer; Mink Denim. The leopard jeans are Autograpg and the top was made by me.

And finally check out these jeans! I spent too much $ at Myers this week - but I did get my new little black dress! The top is from Big W - Avella - and the necklace was made by me. The jeans are Bellacurve.


Sorry all my photos are at the bottom and scrambled up - I'm working from my iPhone and iPad.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work! Great outfits. LOving those star shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I saw them I knew that I would buy them - but they had sold out everywhere in my size so I had to go down. They still need a little more stretching but I wore them for ages without too much trouble.

    ReplyDelete