Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Melbourne shopping 1

So we are back from Melbourne.  I've been unpacking my shopping that I could fit into my luggage.  The rest I've sent to myself fromMelbourne so later in the week I should have a huge parcel arrive full of more goodies.

 
Ohh Asian drama DVDs with (hopefully) English subtitles.


I found an awesome stationary store - sticky notes and stickers. A bookmark for a friend and some cards.  Plus they have just opened an online store.


A big mix of stuff - so pretty.  Earrings, Kikki K, tin houses, a bit if make up.


Speaking of make-up... I got two things from my shadow want list: Too Faced and some Benefit.  See that Jill Stuart box?  That was a accident, I accidentally dropped it and broke it so I paid for it - eek!



I'm hoping to be able to fix the break but I'm still sad.


And then there is this pile, lovley Daiso.


No comments:

Post a Comment