Friday, October 03, 2014

Hair - part 4


I have purple hair.  And I don't mean burgundy, I mean real purple!!!

I was so scared going into the hairdressers to get it done.  I had my hair bleached and then had the colour on top.  The bleaching part was what I was worred about and decided I couldn't do it by myself because I figured I would stuff it up and fry my hair.


I was surprised how well my hair took it - so was the hairdressers.  I say hairdressers because for most of the morning I had two people, the main lady and possibly an apprentice.


Then on went the colour.  The ends had a darker dye on it after this first coat, my ombré made it 'wishy washy' as the hairdresser said.

So I went from this:


To this:

Holy crapola!



I love how it looks straightened!   


But this is how it looks when I let it dry naturally.


The colour changes all the time according to the light - sometimes it looks fluro.

The colour is Manic Panic Violet Night just incase you were wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment