Friday, December 26, 2014

Hair Journey

As the end of the year approaches I really wanted to make a time line of my hair this year... But I'm missing some of the photos from the start of the year from my phone!

So I'm making do with what I have.

At the start of the year I ombred my hair tips using bleach.  It worked well, but my aim was to dip dye it.  I went with purple - la riche voilet. The colour was dark and blended in too well with my all over colour.  I repeated the ombré half way through the year and I also tried blue and pink from Schwarzkopf LIVE Colour Ultra Brights.  They didn't last very long but the pink did look great.


I decided during the September holidays and just go the whole hog and really get the colour I wanted.  I went from this to this...


I felt like a spy changing the colour of my hair to escape the enemies. 


Then this happened.


So this is Manic Panic Ultra Violet mostly. Purple haze as used in the bottom half - never again.


Pretty soon the Purple Haze turned a funny colour:



While the voilet turned a silvery grey purple which I loved.


So I used a pot of the violet and put though a heap of foils.



For the first week of my Christmas holidays I stripped my hair using anti-dandruff shampoo until it looked like this:


Then I booked in and bleached again.


See how the purple turned into green-blue?  That's a hint at what was to come.


BOOM!


Check that colour out!  I was hoping for a darker teal and ended up with bright
Cyan - it's mostly Manic Panic Atomic Turquoise.




So there we have it - my new awesome hair colour.  I've washed it twice now and the colour runs like heck but the hair doesn't look as though it has changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment