Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Priceline makeup haul

With a 40% off sale how could I say no?


Bourjois was the first brand of eye shadow that I bought for myself.  I thought I would also try some blush.


I'm always surprised when I see that the shadow matches the casing.


The colours are nice and pigmented - the turqouise and green needed two swipes though.  I wore the shimmer (not the glitter) beige today over Urban Decay primer and you can still see it after 10 hours.


These are Physicians Formula Mineral Correcting Powders, in translucent and creamy natural.  

I used the translucent today and it seemed to work - I can certainly still feel it on my face.


Maybelline Super Stay 14 hour - on the left is Perpetual Peony - on the right is Fushia Forever.

I really like this line - doesn't last all over the lips for 14hra but long enough.  They also smell nice.

Revlon ColorStay in Silhouette.  I really haven't tried this line - I have one other colour I think, but haven't used it.


Australis Make-up Finishing Spritz smells lovely.  It had mixed reviews but I'll give it a go.

2 comments:

  1. I went to the sale - bought Bourjois Healthy Mix serum, the blush exclusif and the lipgloss with the same concept. :) I was debating with myself whether or not to get the Physicians Formula powder with the little circle embossed on top but decided against it, since I have a lot to use up and I don't really wear makeup regularly. I love priceline sales! :)

    http://www.amelieinoz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Priceline is so good - when I visit a city it's usually on my list of shops. Thank you for commenting.

      Delete