Well this week has been a bit of a biggy, although technically not because Monday was a public holiday.
It has been a week of firsts:
- first day back at school. All hell breaks loose and everyone suddenly realises they need help - usually computer help.
- first week back at school. Where everybody is dead tired and there's still one more day to go.
- first water aerobic class. I missed going to Zumba last year - committing to go to classes unless I was sick or had to do something important. It's on Tuesdays and Thursday and I should have went tonight but had to make a birthday cake for someone at work tomorrow. It was nice playing in the water and although not cardio it did work my muscles.
- my new phone arrived today - I'm waiting for it to be activated but I suspect something has gone wrong.
- C bought me a new ipad which I can't wait to use. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my orginal ipad since mum now has her own tablet. It won't get here until next week.
- Filofax. Don't you hate it when you bid on something on eBay and the next day someone puts the same thing up for way cheaper! So anyway I won a Filofax today that I'm paying way to much for but I'm sure I will love it. I also bought a Kikki K version because it was on sale. I have plans for both!!! I'm kind of thinking I should also buy the cheaper one as well.
- Make up. I have had a haul arrive. I'm excited to show you.