Sunday, May 04, 2014

Crochet storage

This weekend was supposed to be a really fullfilling one.  I wanted to do some housework, some 'spring' cleaning.  What I ended up doing was crochet, and watch almost all of season 1 of 'Mr Selfridge'.  I'm loving that show.

The only real organizing I got done was to go from this:


to this:


I have been working on a blanket for my brother, and another blanket for me. They were in separate bags beside the couch, and when I was working I was shoving in the finished squares with the yarn and it was getting messy.  The only thing that was working was having a pencil case for my hooks and scissors. I have one pencil case for each project.

I gave my brother's blanket a break this weekend - the colours don't excite me much but I think he will like them. Instead I started on a granny square.  That's 20 rounds!


I think it looks lovely - and can't wait to start the next square.

Anyway, I wish I had the stamina to sort out the whole of my craft room, but it's too much of a job :(







No comments:

Post a Comment