Monday, May 05, 2014

Me Made May - week 1

Well, I think I'm off to a good start considering the first week of May was only a few days long and I got in 3 days of Me Mades!  Do you think a week is from Monday to Sunday, or Sunday to Saturday?  I tend to use Monday to Sunday because that is what I have on my planner...

Friday, 2 May


Cardi - Big W
Jeans - Big W
Shoes - I Love Billy
Socks (fluro orange) - Target
Scarf - I don't know
T-Shirt - Me Made - Kimono T-shirt pattern from Maria Denmark

Thanks Hubbster for the photos.

Saturday, 3 May


Cardi - Autograph (I think)
Jeans - Autograph
Sandles - Rubi
Top - Me Made - altered Rachel Comey - V1247

You can kind of see that I have dyed the tips of my hair blue in these photos.

Sunday, 4 May - May the Forth be with You.
I seriously did nothing, so I wore my PJs almost all day.


PJs - my own pattern
Cat - Squish

I wanted to show you my latest DIY hack.  


That there is my camera 'tripod' and 'mount'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment