Monday, February 18, 2008

Busy

I feel I got a lot accomplished today. I probably didn't but here is my list

- uploaded the next set in our school's ICT project
- rang Canberra to find out about student visits - free apparently!
- marked homework sheets and sorted out spelling for a while
- set up most of the computers in the computer room (all new!)
- rang up the book company to find out what is happening with my books (they didn't have two - but the one I want the most is on its way)
- printed out the English teachers assoc. paper work - to fill in at some later date when I have money
- researched and printed out English unit stuff
- printed out this week worksheets for my students so I don't have to photocopy them

And tonight I will find the receipts so I can claim back my expenses!

No comments:

Post a Comment