Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Splurge

Today was a bit of a splurge. I had my doctor's appointment you see, so as I waited anxiously all morning, I ate half a large packet of M&Ms and salt and vinegar chips.  I don't really mind, because it's not as though I'm a diet. The blood tests showed that my thyroid is fine and everything else was good. Only my cholesterol was a little bit higher than it should be,,, well dah.

This morning was my second time doing the pilates video.  My legs and tummy caned so much afterwards, thank goodness tomorrow is just normal cardio again. I don’t think I could do two days straight!

I ordered some more fabric so that I can make some more leggings.  Over the weekend I actually made a pair that has a skirt over it – great for swimming in and for workout. No more camel toe worries – hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment