After my attempt for the Aussie Curves - Pajamas week, I realised I was in dire need for some new pajamas - actually matching ones. I also had to get it done before my school camp - which I go on, tomorrow at 5:30 am. I did all the cutting out and actually got the bottoms done last weekend, so I finished off the top today.
Easy sewing - I love it. I made the pajama bottoms based off an old pair that had worn through. The top is my trusty t-shirt patten based off a one I bought from Big W - but I extended the sleeves.
I had bought the fabric years ago. At the time I couldn't decide whether or not a 'actually' liked it - I mean brown and green? But the hearts! And so nice and comfy. Luckily I did buy a heap of it - just enough to squeeze in pants and long sleeve top anyway.
Ignore all cat hair.
I also managed to sew a kimono sleeved top out as well. This fabric was in a second hand lot that I won off Ebay. It's a cotton blend so it was easy to sew and doesn't need a lot of ironing.
I was worried that it might look a little like hospital scrubs, but there is a little shaping and darts. It feels nice to wear; I might shorten the sleeves even further.
Boots: I love Billy - dark green!
Necklace: Bubble necklace from eBay.
The original pattern is from Vogue - pattern 1247. I've done some modifications like getting rid of all the gathering - no I don't need any more fabric around my boobs and shoulders, moved the darts, and removed a lot of the fiddly pieces.
Black t-shirts - my other black t-shirts are becoming mis-shapened
- White t-shirts - because I don't have them - except for the spotted one
Take in all my jeggings- one more pair to go
- Make a proper black skirt
- Make a polka dotted black skirt
- Make a gallaxy t-shirt and leggings
Make a few kimono sleeved tops- well one anyway