Wednesday, May 08, 2013

I can do that - black, white and red



I saw this outfit the other day on Pinterest - and went - OMG! I can dooooo that! 
So it went straight to my board.  

Unfortunately for me to actually do that, I would have to take in my jeggings and redo the hem of one of my printed animal shirts.

I finished off everything early yesterday and had a few hours to spare before going to bed, so I did it.

Top - Asos
Jeans - Crossroads
Shoes - Rubi
Pin - I can't remember, maybe Lovisa
Necklace - Ebay


 
Not many of my students realised today that I was wearing a top hat with the rabbits.

 

 


 

Bonus:

Here is me at school - photo taken courtesy of a student. In Hospitality today, we enjoyed an afternoon of tea tasting, next week we are making iced chocolates.

 

I wish this one wasn't blurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment