Saturday, May 04, 2013

Meat and Potatoes May - 1 down 7 to go


  • Black t-shirts - my other black t-shirts are becoming mis-shapened
  • White t-shirts - because I don't have them - except for the spotted one
  • Take in all my jeggings - yes working out does make it hard to keep your jeggings from falling down. Even my new ones.
  • Make a proper black skirt
  • Make a polka dotted black skirt
  • Make a gallaxy t-shirt and leggings
  • Make a few kimono sleeved tops
Yep made some t-shirts today.   I had a hell of a job getting the neck binding on nicely - after I tried a third time I just went 'that'll do'.

But I did come up with a 'new to me' way of putting in the neck band.  I'll do a tutorial later for all my millions of readers - jokes.

I also did a heap of crochet today.

No craft for me tomorrow - I have marking and planning to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment