Thursday, June 06, 2013

Wearing Colour - Yellow

Yellow - it's the one colour I just don't wear.  I'm trying hard this year because I do like neon and lemon yellow.

I saw these pants at Rockmans, tried them on not thinking that they would fit - they did.  I would call these a bright mustard - there is a bit of green there not helped with my photography - but everyone that said something about them today said that they were yellow.

In fact, quite a lot of people said something about my outfit today - good things.  Although a few kids commented on the fact that I was wearing yellow instead of green - seeing as though I am in the green sports team at school.

Black denim jacket - Rockmans - this one is a few years old
Yellow 3/4s - Rockmans - new
Top - Rockmans - new, plus I got the blue version as well
Pink cardigan - Big W
Necklace - Ebay
Watch - Big W

Shoes - Rubi - I do own shoes that are not from Rubi I promise.


Before 10 am.

 

 Up to about 2pm.

    

Now.


Most of my students are now onto the fact that I am wearing different colours this week.  
They know it's green tomorrow - can I handle the pressure of all the expectations?

No comments:

Post a Comment