Sunday, May 13, 2012

Week 20 - Almost forgot!

I was just thinking that I should get ready for bed, when I thought back over what I had accomplished.

Dyed hair - check
Vacuumed up drill shavings around wardrobe I had to fix yesterday - check
Printed out assessment sheets for this week - check
Put videos for lessons onto USB stick - check
Loaded apps onto ipads for school - mostly check
Exercised - check
Uploaded photos and work out plan - ch... hold on!

What's Motivating Me This Week?
Getting physical again after being sick for almost 3 weeks

What's Puzzling Me This Week?
Should I get my fringe/bangs cut again? It looks cute but it's annoying sometimes when it gets longer especially when I'm exercising

What's Bugging Me This Week?
Investing in some more 'beginner' workout DVDs. 

What's Encouraging Me This Week? 
I will be able to do a proper push up! I just have to work up to it.


What's the Plan?
I did the mile walk today using the 1kg dumbbells - no problems - maybe I should try the 2kg for the last arm routine to see if I could do it The other strength exercises using 2kg feel great too.



No comments:

Post a Comment