Sunday, May 27, 2012

Week 21

Ignore the fact that the picture says week 20.

What's Motivating Me This Week?
Stickers and glass pebbles - photos to come.

What's Puzzling Me This Week?
Still stuck on the fringe - I even dreamt about it last night - but in my dream my hair was too thin for bangs but I tried cutting them anyway and it was a disaster.

What's Bugging Me This Week?

Remember a while ago I bought a pair of jazz pants? I put them into the cupboard and didn't wear them because they were a little tight and I thought I would spare the world that look. I wore them today for my workout,,, and now they are too big. I kept having to pull them up. I do like the look of them so I might have to look into a pattern to make my own, in the meantime I'll take these one in a bit because they were pretty expensive only to have worn once.

 
What's Encouraging Me This Week? 
All these new to me fitness videos on YouTube.

What's the Plan?
GET ACTIVE!



No comments:

Post a Comment