Friday, February 24, 2012

Proud of myself

I'm feeling pretty proud of myself, as evident in my title.  Last night I did Zumba - this week was 'real' Zumba using latin dance etc and of course those stupid steps that I can't get right from the DVDs I still can't get in real life :P But it was a hard workout.

I got up this morning, dragged my husband out of bed and we walked a mile.

I saw the instructor this afternoon and she asked me how I went, and I told her that I got up and walked a mile this morning. I think she was a little taken aback.  Yes I'm fat. Yes I exercise. No this isn't a 'health kick'...

New plan for a week coming up soon - LOL - I didn't even follow the last one - Opps!

Measurements - I haven't done it for a fortnight, I'm hoping I see some changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment