Sunday, February 12, 2012

Week 10 & 11

Half way through this week I'll be heading off home for my cousin's wedding.  I'm only going to take carry-on baggage so I can't take a lot of things with me, no weights.



What's Motivating Me This Week?
Great music to work out to.
I bought SparkPeople's 132-BPM 60-minute continuous cardio remix. I really find the music in the Walk Away the Pounds workout annoying, so today I experimented by turning up the remix and turning down the workout.  It was a faster pace, so it meant I was doing more that the workout asked but it felt good.  The workout I'm doing now has resistant bands in it, which I don't have, so I used my weights instead.

What's Puzzling Me This Week?
Taking measurements - I've youtubed how and it looks like I'm doing it okay - not too tightly or loosely.  What's going on with my figures?


What's Bugging Me This Week?
My 3/4 exercise (sweat wicking) leggings that I bought at the start of the year are getting too big, they are starting to sneak down while I workout.  I keep having to yank them up.


What's Encouraging Me This Week? 
My 3/4 exercise (sweat wicking) leggings that I bought at the start of the year are getting too big, they are starting to sneak down while I workout.  I keep having to yank them up.


What's the Plan?
Giving the pilates thing a whirl again - see if there is an improvement.




I walked down to the shop again last night... although the store owner looked dubious as I came in again with my back pack. No one walks here, it's too hot. She must think I'm a little crazy - heat sickness has set in.

No comments:

Post a Comment