Friday, April 13, 2012

Frack Yeah!

Okay, although I missed a few days, I am officially finished the 'Shape Up - Front' challenge!

I'm drenched in sweat as I type this, but feeling pretty chuffed with myself.  I ditched the bench dips for this last one, basically I cried everytime I did it because it hurt my shoulders and my wrists in a not good way - instead I did some extra weights exercises that you do in the video anyway.

What other modications did I do? I can't jump very well - my boobs, even in my sports bar, just can't handle that so instead I high knee jogged whenever I had to jump. For the horizontal mountain climbers I had been doing the easier version but today I went up to the harder level.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's measuring - I really hope to see some difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment