Wednesday, April 04, 2012

I did it

I finally bought scales.  I read through the Choice article on body fat scales, and decided to buy a Soehnle Body Balance Shape F4. They seemed easier for me to buy. I also bought a pedometer just to see how many steps I do a day.

Just finished that DVD again, going strong(er).  Some of it I'm finding easier to do, I'm getting a little faster.  I also problem solved the lack of bench, I pulled out the base of our lounge - it's a little too wide but it has made the routine more fluid. I also found having the Playstation controller near me means I can pause the DVD while I get into position - yep our Playstation acts as our DVD player. We also have a computer hooked up to our TV. We have no TV stations tuned in at the moment - come on digital TV!

Bonus photo of my lounge!

However, Squish the cat seems to think that this is now his pedastool, really annoying when I'm in the middle of the DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment