Sunday, January 13, 2013

DIY - jewellery hangers

I'm a magpie - I collect sparkly things and keep them in my nest. Check out my nest. Not a pretty sight and a bit of a struggle in the morning to grab a necklace to wear.

While I was away I tried to find a jewellrey tree. The current one was from Ikea and I really was looking for something just like it.

All the stands that I found were way too short for most of my necklaces - I was tempted to buy a hatstand!!!

But while I was in Officeworks (give me all the stationary) a saw these hooks that would hold up to 1.5kg.

You see I had tried hooks before but they fell down pretty quickly. I did reglue two of them up using apoxy.

We'll see how it goes this time.

Edit: 10 days later and three have already fallen off!

No comments:

Post a Comment