Tuesday, April 16, 2013

New Dress Day!

I bought a heap of stuff from all over the place on the holidays, I'll share some very sloppy mirror shots once all my purchases arrive.

I did wear one of the new dresses today. This also meant that I needed to shave my legs for the first time in two weeks, mahaha. Got to love the holidays.

I realized in my first lot of photos that the belt wasn't sitting right and fixed it up in the next lot, but I didn't have many good photos today so you will see in the first photo my belt issue.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with this dress. It doesn't have a lot of stretch but it was comfortable.  I also bought it in beet red. I usually buy a size 22 in Asos, but for the black one I thought I would buy a size down to see if it worked.  It did.

My fashion conscious senior English class made note of my dress, so I'm taking that as a good sign.

I swapped out the brown belt it came with for one of their green ones.

Shoes: Rubi

Necklace: My own

Watch: Target




No comments:

Post a Comment