Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Aussie Curves - Androgynous

I love this look - on others mostly - but I do try. I own more ties than my husband does,,, two. But most of all I love a vest - I think they are so sexy on a man, so why not a woman?

I watch a fair bit of Asian tv shows and movies and of course their music and 'boy' can they do androgynous. My favorite story lines in Asian dramas include a bit of cross dressing.

Top - Asos - probably the worst quality t-shirt I have ever bought. I think I need to review it on their sight. I wear it mostly to sleep in - pity.

Jeans - Autograph

Vest - Katie's

Boots - I Love Billy. I have two pairs of these, pink and black. I would really like them in yellow too. I am a bit wary of wearing cowboy boots out here in the bush. If you really aren't a bushy and you pretend to be one you get called a 'corn fed'. So I went with the pink pair first for fun, and then picked these up on eBay for half the price.



6 comments:

  1. I actually love this look on you. Your legs go forever in those jeans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I feel all blushy now.

      Delete
  2. You look great! Loving those boots. Too bad about the shirt indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the boots are pretty comfy so I should wear them more often.

      Delete
  3. its a shame the shirt is bad quality, because I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been thinking about cutting around the skull and sewing it onto something else, because it's such a waste.

      Delete