Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Storage Makeover

I don't know about you, but I always have issues with storage. Our house doesn't have any built ins. Our kitchen space is tiny - we barley have a square metre of work space.

So I have been slowly - and I mean slothfully - been working on our storage.

This morning, I went to work on my one of (yes I have more than one) craft cupboards; this one holds my fashion fabrics mainly.

I didn't take a before shot but just imagine a pile of fabric that leans further forward, threatening to tumble down on you in a textile avalanche. It might be an okay way to die but I didn't want to try it soon.

Anyway - an old tub plus two new tubs later and it looks a lot better - but I really feel another tub would make it perfect.

The only issue is that the tubs are a little too big for the space so now the cupboard doesn't close properly.


No comments:

Post a Comment